Free Resource: Winning Debates About Unions and Workers’ Rights
Want to help your students, co-workers, friends, activists, and family members have better conversations about unions and workers’ rights? Well, then this resource that we at the TESA Collective designed is just for you.
Don’t let your argument get drowned out by anti-union rhetoric, come prepared. Our exercise lets you role-play with different scenarios and settings, so you’re ready for any counter-argument, whether from your uncle around the holiday dinner table, on campus, while being interviewed, at a #Fightfor15 rally, and so on.
This interactive role-play will help participants:
- Speak out about the importance of unions and workers’ rights.
- Expand knowledge on unions and workers.
- Understand the arguments of people on the other side of the issue, and be better prepared to respond to them.
- Visit our store for games, books, and teaching guides.
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop about when we release new materials. You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Check out our growing “Free Resources” section.